Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Glasses Are Here

Aubrey's glasses finally came in and we went to pick them up right before her dance class last night. I think we're going to have to go back there because they keep sliding down her nose, but I noticed that her ears were a little red from where they sat on them last night. I think they need adjusted. Anyway, her Mama thinks they are pretty cute, but they do cover up her pretty face some.



So I hardly mowed my yard at all this summer and now fall has arrived and I mowed on Sunday and I'm going to have to mow again today. I enjoy mowing, but it seems like I have to plan for it to take up a good part of the day. I don't have that big of a yard and it takes less than an hour to mow, but it just seems like a big task for some reason.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how absolutely adorable!! Thanks for posting! And they don't cover up her pretty little face at all.... they add to it! So cute! She definitely has a sense of style with picking out the red frames!

    And don't worry, just a few more weeks and you can scratch "mowing grass" off your list for the rest of the year!

    God Bless!
    ~Vickie

    ReplyDelete