Saturday, October 22, 2011

Trying on Underwear

Aubrey and I went shopping tonight after our supper. I will admit that I was probably keeping her in the store past the amount of time that she was able to listen well, but I had a coupon, I had to look at everything, right? Anyway, we made it to the underwear department and I was looking around and Aubrey found something she wanted to try on. I wasn't paying that much attention to her and when I turned around, I saw that she had found a large pair of women's underwear and was proceeding to try them on.



The common sense in me told me that I must get the underwear away from her and put them back on the rack, but I kept hearing Ryan laughing at her, so I just let her go. She proceeded to put the underwear on and run out into the aisle exclaiming I have underwear! Two older ladies came around the corner and saw her and one said, "Well, yes you do!" I did laugh and then proceeded to get the underwear off of her as quickly as possible :)

-A

2 comments:

  1. I'm giggling at the moment reading your post. Hilarious! She definitely takes after her dad! Sooooo ornery!!!! I'm sure you were right to say that you heard Ryan laughing up in heaven!

    Aubrey is so darn cute. I wish I could kiss her little cheeks through the computer screen! Mwwuuuuaaaaaaah!

    Hope you have a Happy Halloween!!

    Praying for you always,
    Alan, Vickie, Simon, Eli, and Henry Dirksen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you can still hear Ryan's laugh...keep listening, it will always be there!

    ReplyDelete