Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Finally Home

Aubrey and I have returned to our house; we are sleeping in our own beds for the first time in 3 weeks! Aubrey climbed right into hers and was asleep quickly. I am thinking that I will do the same. We took a walk to the library tonight, one of Aubrey's favorite places to walk to. She also played in the back yard with some of the neighbor kids. She is going to Sandy's tomorrow and is excited. I will drive tomorrow for the first time in 3 weeks as well!

-A

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see ya the other night in the backyard. Wish we could have stayed longer. We'll try and stop over this summer or meet up at the park. We are glad you are at home and can get back into a routine. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it feels good to be back into your own home! But it is sometimes challenging to get back into a routine too! You're always in our prayers. Take care of yourself! And I hope you and Aubrey keep enjoying this awesome weather!

    May God Bless!
    Vickie, Alan, Simon, Eli, and Henry Dirksen

    ReplyDelete