Friday, July 6, 2012

Ryan Would Be Proud

My cousin got married tonight and we went to the wedding and reception.  When the music started, Aubrey couldn't wait to get out onto the dance floor - she obviously has Ryan's dancing blood - she didn't get that desire from me!  As always, they did the bride and groom's first dance, dance with the parents, etc.  When it was time for Aubrey to be able to dance, they started with the electric slide, which a couple of years ago, I could have done with Ryan, but haven't in a long time that I couldn't remember how to do it.  The next dance was the cha cha and I told Aubrey she could go out and dance, but she wanted me to go along.  I did end up dancing with her and it wasn't so bad; I know that Ryan is proud of me tonight :)

-A

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I am so sure that Ryan is proud of you every moment! You are doing an awesome job with Aubrey. You gals are always in our prayers.

    PS... I am sure that Ryan was on the dance floor with you girls! Smiling down from heaven. Glad to hear that Aubrey has his "I don't care if people are watching" attitude.

    Take Care and May God Bless,
    The Dirksens
    Alan, Vickie, Simon, Eli, Henry and Veronica

    ReplyDelete