Friday, September 7, 2012

Why I Love Being a Mom

It has always been one of my dreams to be a mom and I really do love the job.  There are things that I don't like about it, but here's why I love it.  Aubrey is calling for me at 2:00 this morning (that's not the part I love).  I get up and go to her room and she tells me she dropped Lily (her doll).  Lily is right beside her bed; I'm sure she could see her.  Instead of getting out of her bed and picking her up, she called me.  I was a bit grumpy but didn't say anything to her.  I handed her Lily and covered her back up and gave her a kiss and she looked at me and said, "I love you mommy" and rolled over, stuck her thumb in her mouth, and was back to sleep.  That's all I needed to make getting up at 2:00 worth it!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment