Thursday, November 22, 2012

What are you thankful for?

Aubrey has been waiting for Thanksgiving for a few days and she knew right away when she woke up this morning that it was today!  I'm not sure why she is so excited, except that she knows Thanksgiving meant that we have 5 stay home days.

I asked her what she was thankful for and she said "Mommy, Lilly (her doll baby), turkey, and vanilla."

I am thankful for having a beautiful, healthy little girl.  I am thankful for a job that keeps me busy, but is enjoyable.  I am thankful for Ryan's parents and my parents who are willing to help out and watch Aubrey on Monday nights so I can teach a class.  I am thankful that I have friends and family close by that we can visit with often.  I am thankful for being blessed with many comforts and I am thankful that I have resources available to share with others in need.

It is going to be a beautiful day.  Aubrey and I hope each one of you have a Blessed Thanksgiving.

-A

3 comments:

  1. Hello April, how have you been? This is Casey Drake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am well Casey; thank you.

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear your good. I am really sorry to hear about Ryan, I know God is taking care of him now. I was talking to Megan and telling her that I am going to come to her class one day and have her make me something to eat. Then go down and see my favorite teacher, but she said your not there anymore, so I figured I would find you on here and say hello.


      p.s I tried to make sure my grammer was correct, seems how I took your class twice :)

      Delete