Saturday, April 6, 2013

Updates on My Dad

My dad had surgery a week ago Friday on his left eye.  He is definitely opening it up more than he was able to before, but his vision is still blurry and sometimes doubled.  The doctors said it could be up to 3 months before it was completely cleared up.  I am sure it is frustrating to not be able to focus on things and use both of your eyes.

He is in less pain around his back and ribs, he was cleared by the trauma doctors this past Tuesday - for his broken ribs and bruised lung.  He will see the orthopedic doctor for his back and the ophthalmologist for his eye this coming Tuesday.

As the weather begins to get nicer, I'm sure he'll be itching to get outside.  I remember the year Ryan got his arm caught in the auger and wasn't supposed to be using it - he couldn't wait to get outside in the tractor that spring!

Thank you all for your prayers so far!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment