Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Nice Weekend

Well, the weekend isn't quite over, but it has been a good one. Ryan has felt pretty good, a little tired and still quite weak, but he doesn't feel bad.

Yesterday he put together one of Aubrey's Christmas presents because she is deciding that she might like to try walking out. He also drove himself to Apple's (a tractor dealership not far from here) when I left him at home to go to Wal-Mart. I guess I might need a baby-sitter for him after all :)



After his driving expedition, Ryan needed a nap and took a long one yesterday afternoon.

We had a few visitors last night, Aubrey enjoyed Lucas Bohman the best!



We went to church together this morning. Ryan made it through the first half before he was tired of sitting and needed to go lay down.

After church, my dad brought him home and Aubrey and Camryn (one of our nieces) went to dye Easter eggs.





Ryan has been down at the shop all afternoon, "supervising" my dad and Russell (Ryan's brother) working on a tractor.

We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon and hopefully we'll know more about what the next two weeks will bring after that.

Thanks for all the prayers, we continue to appreciate each and every one.

2 comments:

  1. Hurray! What great news to hear that Ryan is home! Ryan and April, you will continue to be in my prayers.

    Jan Vivanco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ryan and April,
    Thank you for sharing the pictures and your journey. I worked with Ryan's mother for 10 years and found her to be a precious person. I so often heard about her children during lunch. I will continue to pray and know that Ryan is a survivor!! God bless, Jane Gardner

    ReplyDelete