Friday, May 6, 2011

Moving Forward

Good Evening,
Aubrey and I have been very busy lately. My sister-in-law, Rachel, sent me a mother's day card explaining that mom is spelled backwards because sometimes moms don't know if they're coming or going - it is perfect for me right now!

We got a call from Russell a week ago and he has gotten the go ahead from his lender to prepare for a closing on the partnership. We have a closing date set for May 16; following that, I will still have some issues to take care of to completely close Ryan's estate, but we'll be able to move forward a little faster on the new house.

Speaking of the new house, the new floor went in earlier this week, we are still figuring out what we're going to do with putting the old trim back up, so it isn't quite completed yet, but the floor looks good! Now, I'll have to get my dad back up there to put the toilet back in and install my new sink, mirror, and lights in the half bathroom.

It looks like we might begin moving at the first of June, with the big "moving day" being Saturday, June 4. This isn't set in stone yet, but it is what we're hoping for. I've started packing things upstairs. It appears that I have more things to pack than I thought I did!

We appreciate everyone who continues to remember us in your prayers. We have enjoyed the sunshine the last couple of days and even played outside some this afternoon!

-A

1 comment:

  1. April,
    Glad to hear everything is moving along well. I've been thinking about you. Have a great Mother's Day!! Isaac was asking earlier today (out of no where) if we were going to see Aubrey today. I guess he is thinking about you two also. Take care.
    ~Jacci

    ReplyDelete