Sunday, November 27, 2011

Go Blue!

I wish that I had had something in Michigan colors for Aubrey to wear because I would have definitely put her picture here, but I did not. I will say: GO MICHIGAN! This was the first game in seven or eight years that Michigan has beat Ohio State and Ryan would have been so excited and gloated about that win to many of his friends. I did proudly wear one of his old Michigan shirts on Saturday and risked ridicule by my very much Ohio State backing family by wearing it to a family birthday party. I had to do it for Ryan.

I made the mistake of telling Aubrey that Christmas will come soon after Thanksgiving and she has decided that since it wasn't the day after, it isn't coming fast enough. She has asked everyday when Christmas will be here. I need to get the advent calendar from the basement so we can be prepared for Thursday to begin counting down the days. Since she has already seen Santa, she's very excited!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving - I hope you all counted your blessings this year. I am thankful for many things and people, my parents being at the top of the list. I'm thankful that Aubrey is a lot like Ryan (a trait that I'm sometimes also not so grateful for). Aubrey is thankful for her Lilly.

Above all, we're thankful that God watches over us each day, that He provides for every need we have, and that His plan for each one of our lives is better than we could have imagined for ourselves.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment