Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Bit Tired

Ryan is feeling tired today. After his blood draw yesterday the doctor's office called and set up plans for him to get blood tomorrow. His hemoglobin was getting low yesterday, but not low enough to give blood yesterday. I think he probably needed it today because he has taken 2 naps and not felt much like eating this evening. He is actually already in bed and he has a slight fever, which I'm praying will go down with some rest and liquids which I'm making him drink. It is not to the critical point yet that he has to go to the hospital and I hope it doesn't get that far this round.

I am quite ready to be finished with this and I know that Ryan is too!

-A

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there guys! You have been so strong, and have done so well. Praise the Lord, you are in the home stretch of getting through all this hospital stuff, and we are praying for wonderful results when it is all said and done. God bless you all.

    "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, do I give unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." -John 14:27

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there April and Ryan. You have come so far so fast. I know it probably doesn't feel that way to you. John 10:10 The thief commeth not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
    Don't let the devil take away your progress, your drive, your hope, your health, your smile, your humor, NOTHING. Just tell him (out loud if you need to) get thee behind me satan you have no power over me! Repeat it daily as needed. Believe me it works!

    Love to you both,
    Your cuz...diana

    ReplyDelete