Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fortunately, Unfortunately

Fortunately, Ryan's mom was able to drive him to the doctor's today; unfortunately, he had to stay there about 5 hours because his potassium and magnesium were low and he needed fluids.

Fortunately, I had class today and didn't go to the doctor's; I would have been chomping at the bit because we probably wouldn't have planned for Aubrey to be at a baby-sitter's for so long; unfortunately, I didn't know what was going on because Ryan's mouth is so sore he can hardly talk.

Fortunately, the doctor gave him a prescription; unfortunately, he can't get it until tomorrow because the Walgreens in Kettering didn't have it.

Fortunately, Ryan came home and went to bed; unfortunately, April had homework do to and isn't in bed yet.

Fortunately, I'm almost finished with all my duties; unfortunately it is 10:45.

Fortunately, we have friends that will pray for us; unfortunately, it is difficult to describe everything we need prayers for.

Fortunately, God knows.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Ah! God love you! Here's a hug ( )

    Take it easy this weekend! I hope you can get some rest.

    You continue to be in my prayers.

    Elaine Flynn

    ReplyDelete