Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another Day

Not much difference in Ryan today. I think that every day we're in the hospital, the more we want to be home. The nurses really noticed that Ryan wasn't that talkative today. I wasn't either . . .

Swelling hasn't changed much, they did another abdomen scan around lunch time today. The nurse and I looked at it and we concluded that it looked different from the last one, but that's all we could figure. The doctor wasn't back in today, so we'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what it shows.

I wish there was another way to take care of some of the swelling, I've missed the doctor the last couple days, hope to talk with him tomorrow.

-A

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts have been on Ryan so much lately as I drive past your place on my way to work. I pray daily for his recovery and for strength for all of you. Dealing with Bill's mother's cancer and chemo last year was overwhelming at times...but in the end it was all worth it, as she is now cancer free...as we pray Ryan will also be. I pray for the doctor as well, and send positive thoughts your way.

    Bill and Marcy Roll

    ReplyDelete