Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another Update

Ryan worked with the physical therapist a little more this afternoon again. He didn't do much more walking today, but he said he walked into his bathroom by himself tonight. He had chicken broth and jello for supper tonight. He is still getting TPN which is his nutrition and so he doesn't have much of an appetite. They said once he starts eating a little more, they will start taking him off the TPN.

He is running a slight temp, around 99. Were not sure why, the nurses don't seem too worried, but they're watching it.

Please continue to pray that both of us keep our spirits up and that Ryan's appetite returns and that the swelling goes away.

Thanks for the continued prayers.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Ok Ryan... In my business if I can't get things moving like I like I tell the person I am working on that they have to think about how they want the finished product to look... So along with the power of prayer can't hurt to picture yourself feeling so much better and without the swelling. The mind is a powerful thing! I think of you and your family often... Your patience and your fmilies patience is a gift. Hang in there! Oh and a funny note that might make you chuckle. The red hed is still dating my daughter ( yes I know...) and he is going on a cruise w his dad next week... he is not allowed to take wranglers or cowboy boots along!! I bet that will be funny to see! old dirty cummins hat with khaki shorts and flip flops!! Hope you get to feeling better real soon! My girls need you to practice haircutting on!! take care and God bless you and your wife and little girl.
    Julie Millhouse

    ReplyDelete