Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Whole Week

Sorry, it seems like it has been a while since I've written, looking at the last date, a week ago. Ryan seems to be getting a little stronger every day. He told me today he thought he might be strong enough to go back to school, I had to laugh as he limped into the house. He is getting there, but not there yet. Probably a couple more weeks, Dr. Marinella thought that would be a good idea. We are enjoying Ryan being home, but I personally am lamenting the fact that I will have to return to work very shortly - well, actually, I worked today. . .

One prayer request - Ryan has gotten sick a couple times in the past couple of days. It has been right after eating and he doesn't feel sick before or after, he just gets sick. He's going to call and check on it with the doctor tomorrow. Pray that it isn't anything major and he continues getting better each day.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment