Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Week Complete

Ryan made it through the first week of school. He was a bit tired when he got home yesterday, but made it through most of the evening, supper, a walk and bathtime, before crashing on the floor. Aubrey slept well last night - no coughing or crying - I think she's got allergies and it cutting teeth so she was miserable a few nights this week - and so we all slept well.

When Ryan went to get blood drawn on Wednesday and the lady who took the blood said the tests were to check levels of something and possibly for a virus. We haven't heard anything from the doctor and Ryan has been feeling fine, so we're assuming that everything is good.

Ryan goes back for his next checkup next Friday.

Aubrey flew a kite for the first time this week, at the baby-sitters. She even took a walk riding on her new tricycle the other night. This picture is from her birthday, but you can see how much she already likes it.

3 comments:

  1. Ryan (lil Crapper) and April,
    I just found out the other day at the hospital that you have this blog. I was so excited to hear that you were able to go back to school. Our God is a big God. Glad to hear things are going well with your family. I kept thinking I might run into you guys at the fair but must've missed you as I read you were able to go. It has been a blessing for me to get to know you and April through this trial. Take care.
    Marlinda Falknor RN
    mfalknor@woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad that things are getting back to "normal" for you guys!! Just in time for school - what every teacher wants!! Thank you, April, for taking the time to update this blog - I know that a lot of people care about you all and want to know how things are going without bothering you and your families!! Know that you are continually in our prayers!

    Hope Risner Batty

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been great having Ryan back at school. It makes my heart happy to see him get his 'sparkle' back. Thank you so much April, for keeping up with this blog. I can't imagine how you keep up with everything! Take care, Eva

    ReplyDelete