Saturday, February 12, 2011

Can we see the goats there?

The goat farmers are having a fish fry tonight and my parents are coming up to go eat fish with us. I told Aubrey that earlier today and she wanted to know if we could see the goats when we are there? I tried to explain to her that there aren't any goats there, but I think she thought I was lying to her.

So, if anyone out there has a good explanation for a two year old as to why there are no goats at the goat farmers' ranch, I'd love for you to share.

-A

1 comment:

  1. To you both i know that this comment doesnt follow dirrectly with this post however I just wanted to say "You are so strong and your heart and sould and mind seem to stay so strong" im sure that each and every day is a different hurt or different thought but however you have kept you and your daughter steady and where you need to be in life after a bad year. Im hoping for Ryan's estate to finish up for you soon, so that can be a stress off of your shoulders. I will continue praying for you both for continued strength.
    Lots of love, Jess

    ReplyDelete