Sunday, April 3, 2011

Marriage Proposal

I was asked last night, by Aubrey's friend, Carson if he could marry Aubrey. Luckily, Papaw was also there and was looking out for Aubrey's interest by asking Carson about his future career path. I had to tell Carson I wouldn't be able to give him an answer to that question for several more years, but that I would keep him in mind.

We met the Shoemakers down by the Fairfield Mall last night and ate supper and then went on the mall's train ride. We also went to Target and Aubrey got a new swimsuit and bedding for her new room and big girl bed when we move to our new house. That won't be for another month or two, but I figured that if I waited, it might not be there when we were ready for it. Aubrey was excited.

She is still coughing, but feeling much better.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment