Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to Work

I had to go back to work yesterday. For the first time in many years, I wasn't ready to return at the end of summer. I know last year that I didn't go back right away, but when it came time for me to return to work, I felt like I was ready - at least ready for the distraction.

I had a busy day yesterday, so it wasn't too bad. Today it hit me a little more.

We're getting close to the one year anniversary of Ryan's death and I had a rough day today; I would appreciate your prayers as I adjust to going back to work and I've been reflecting on the many things that have happened in this past year.

-A

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, April, you are always in our prayers. We will pray even more as Ryan's one year anniversary of his passing comes around. We will pray that God will keep comforting you and giving you strength. I am sure this is not easy for you, but please find comfort in knowing that many many people are thinking and praying for you and Aubrey and all of the Ryan's family and friends.

    God be with you!
    Alan, Vickie, Simon, Eli, and Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought of you often. i will pray extra for you this week. I hope you have a good school year. Amy B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always in our prayers! We love you both very much. Love Aunt Alma, Uncle John and Justin

    ReplyDelete