Monday, August 22, 2011

Concert Fun



Aubrey and I (and lots of our friends) have been enjoying The Great Darke County Fair! Ryan's dad raced horses on Saturday afternoon and evening - got a 2nd and a 4th. Aubrey likes the horse races (I do too) so we went in Saturday evening to watch and then walk around a little.

On Sunday after our family reunion, we met our friends the Seuberts at the fair and the kids rode rides. After they went home, I rode a few rides with my daredevil daughter; we rode the Music Express and the Hurricane. I was finished with rides after that, but she rode a couple more ;). One of the ladies that I work with had extra tickets to the Rodney Atkins concert and Aubrey and I went along with Lois, her daughter and granddaughter. We had a great time, you can see from our picture above.

Tonight, Aubrey's friend Brooklynn was in the Little Miss Darke County Fair pageant so we went to watch her. My mom and Kaitlyn and Camryn came along as well. The kids rode 2 rides and had snacks from the fair. We've had a couple late nights in a row; tomorrow we're going to take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment