Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas #3, 4, 5 . . .

So I blogged about Christmas with my parents and Christmas with the Wulbers. We also had Christmas morning with some gifts from Santa and presents for Aubrey and me. Later on Christmas day, we celebrated with my mom's family, although I'm not allowed to post any videos, and just yesterday we had Christmas with our friends, the Seuberts.

On Christmas morning, I was so excited for Aubrey to see her presents. I had seen that Santa had brought her an art easel and I got her a kitchen. Both were sitting unwrapped around the Christmas tree. Aubrey walked into the living room, right past everything, and sat on the couch with Mamaw and Papaw (who came to watch her open her presents) and asked if it was Christmas Eve? She was a bit dazed and I had to tell her 3 times to look around the tree to find her presents.



After gift opening, we went to church where the children presented The Little Drummer Boy, Aubrey was a shepherd.



Later that day, we went to one of my aunt and uncle's houses and had Christmas with my mom's family. Aubrey got a Barbie campout set and a dance leotard, which she proceeded to wear over her clothes for the rest of the day.

We went to see the lights at the Columbus Zoo on Wednesday. We had Christmas at the Seuberts yesterday. Aubrey got a balance beam that she's very excited about!



We are laying low on New Years' activities this year, but I've been wanting to eat at the Texas Roadhouse, so we might have to go out for supper.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment