Wednesday, May 6, 2009

AAA

I think today shall be a normal day, until I get almost to work. I was driving down 127, about 1 mile from where I work, I heard this hissing noise. It took a few seconds for me to figure out what it was, but as soon as I realized it was my tire, I pulled over. I called Ryan, he had to come to Greenville to get blood drawn, so he said he would come take care of it when he got the chance. I called my office and asked for someone to please come pick me up.

We are truly a blessed family. Dave and Carl (the guys that work in the curriculum department at the ESC) came in their dress clothes and pulled the spare tire from underneath my van, jacked the van up and would have had the spare tire on the van, except for the fact that the wheel was stuck to the brake. We then had to call my dad to bring a hammer to loosen everything up. Finally I got to work, all this excitement and it was only 8:45!

When Ryan came to town, I got to each lunch with him and then he took my van to have the tires rotated (that needed done anyway) and the flat fixed. What a day.

His counts looked good today and so it seems very likely that he will return to Miami Valley Friday.

His back pain has subsided and he had a good day today, except for the fact that he had to run around fixing my van.

We are celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow after work. I pray for a restful day for Ryan.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryan and April-Preen is a good thing to do for the weeds-you apply it after the weeds are gone. I'm hoping you were talking about ACe so decided to reply. Have a great Mother's Day-you are both doing a wonderful job-it is as hard an emotional battle as a physical one. If you need anything from us, please call and we can drop it off. Would be happy to. The Ward's

    ReplyDelete