Saturday, May 23, 2009

Too Busy!

I think I've successfully worn him out.

Thursday we went to graduation and he announced all his graduating seniors names and they all hugged him as they went across the stage. He really enjoyed having the chance to be there and watch the students of his first "full-term" class finish their high school graduation. It was a late night when we got home, but he stayed awake for me on the drive home because I wasn't feeling too well and was pretty wiped out.

Friday was a very busy day. He had to get blood drawn and pick up some beans and we had a trip to Lowe's and Wal-Mart planned. We also had dinner with some good friends planned and by the time we finished with all that, I still had food to put together for today. Ryan was such a good sport, staying up and helping me brown hamburger and even folding some of the laundry I was trying to get done.

Today we had another work day at our house. THANK YOU to everyone who came to help. We are very close to being ready to put Aubrey's crib together and decorate her room. There are still several little things that need to be done, but Ryan keeps telling me everything takes time. I'm ready for those rooms to be finished, but I guess I just have to practice my patience a little more :)

Ryan's platelets are pretty low today and they may have to infuse some tomorrow. Please pray that he has a restful night's sleep and that his body makes some white cells before his blood draw tomorrow. He should be about ready to start working back up. He is in bed now, tired from a long day, although he did take a little nap today. I'm about ready to give up and crawl in beside him. I'm tired too. I ask for prayers for myself as well. I've been feeling a little down this week and not being as patient with Ryan as I should.

-A

1 comment:

  1. April -

    Please know that we are remembering you in our prayers!! You are an amazing woman!! I do not know how you are living your day to day life!! I think I am busy and stressed sometimes, but it is nothing compared to what you're living with!! You are truly an inspiration to us all!!! Hope Ryan is having a good day today!!!

    -Hope & Bob :)

    ReplyDelete