Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cancer Walk

If you are interested in walking in the June 6 cancer walk in honor of Ryan, please let me know so I can get you a registration and pledge form. The walk begins with registration at 9:30 and actually starts at 10:00. It is held at the Greenville Park. The cancer survivor's lap will be at 11:00, Ryan will hopefully walk in that (as long as he's not in the hospital). They have box lunches that you can purchase and all that information is on the registration sheet that I can get to anyone interested.

Ryan has finished his first drug for this round and is halfway through the doses of the second drug. As long as his methotrexate levels drop to the desired level, he will get to come home Saturday.

He is supposed to be getting a lumbar puncture today. He was a little sleepy this morning after a visit from his Wright State professor. She must have been working his brain pretty hard! :)

I've been thinking about developing a comedy sitcom, I think that the writer wouldn't have to do much, except film our lives. I thought last night before dropping into bed that I should set the alarm on my cell phone because it was pretty windy and the power could go out. I didn't set it. I woke up at 4, the whole house was dark! By 5:30, still no power so I had to call on Ryan's parents to use their bathroom to get ready this morning. Aubrey had a rude awakening at 5:45 and then a trip outside in the wind and pouring rain. She was sleepy again by 7:00 when we left for the baby-sitter's.

The power is back on and the day has gone much better, I'm really sorry that Ryan had to miss that excitement at our house this morning :)

Thanks for the continued support, thoughts, and prayers. God is certainly Good.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment