Thursday, June 25, 2009

Home Once Again

Ryan is home, he will have a lumbar puncture sometime next week, but otherwise done with round 6. Two more to go.

Please pray for us - I think Ryan is getting a bit down about this whole situation. He is truly ready for this to be over and gets a little irritable on his last day at the hospital. I think he would have been extremely upset with Dr. Marinella if he didn't let him out today, his methetrexate level was still a little high this morning.

I don't know what to do to help Ryan because I truly don't know how he feels. I just continue to pray and ask that you all do too.

-A

2 comments:

  1. Guys,

    We're glad to hear Ryan is back at home and this round is now behind him. I'm sure all the in and out of the hospital, etc. must get very frustrating and upseting. It's no fun, but it sounds like it's what Ryan needs right now to get him recovered and back to 100%. At least you are most of the way through it, and God-willing this will be behind you for good. Hang in there, and know we will continue lifting you up in prayer.

    Many Blessings,
    Jill S.

    "Come to me all who labor and are heavy-burdened, and I will give you rest. Take up my yoke and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you'll find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey April,
    You just keep praying for him. It is hard when you don't know exactly how they are feeling and what they are going through. Continue to be his rock and rely on others for your support. I'm here anytime you need anything. You both have handle this whole situation so positively. Your love for Ryan as well as God is very evident. I'm praying for Ryan as well as YOU! Hang in there.
    ~Jacci

    ReplyDelete