Saturday, June 27, 2009

Nice to Be Home

Ryan so much prefers being home to being in the hospital, even with such great nurses! After about half a day at home, his spirits were headed back to the right direction. I think because he has the freedom to go tinker with something and then lay down for a while before finding something else to do makes him feel a little like normal.

My dad finished our shelving in the bathroom upstairs today, one step closer to completion. Ryan tinkered with his old festiva today - he's ready to sell it!

Thanks for the continued prayers, we continue to appreciate them.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Hello Wulbers,

    So glad to hear that Ryan's spirits are a little higher. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. May God continue to help and carry you through all of this. I was just thinking of you today, Ryan,when you and I attended the Ohio Leadership Camp with the FFA. I was so nervous because I was the only girl going and none of my friends would be there. Mrs. Wuebker made Ryan in charge of me to make sure I wouldn't get homesick (even though I was in high school, yep, I still got homesick). We ended up having a blast and meeting many new friends. Ryan, you have a heart of gold. You know how to cheer anyone up. It was hard to read that your spirits were a little low, but who wouldn't be in your situation? But you guys have been amazing and your faith is an inspiration for us all.

    Please realize how many people are praying and caring for you and your family. You're getting to end of this, you keep fighting with all you got! May God hold all of you in the palm of his hands. Hoping to hear more positive and good news. Hang in there guys - we're praying for you all! God is there with you through the good days and bad. Lean on others for support, we all want to help.

    May God bless,
    Alan, Vickie, Simon and Eli

    ReplyDelete