Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

Aubrey and I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, or as Aubrey may say, you wish me a merry Christmas, that's how she asks me to sing We Wish You A Merry Christmas. We celebrated Christmas with my parents and my brother's family this past Sunday and Aubrey was so excited, she wanted to open everybody's presents. She got a rolling suitcase, new clothes, and snow boots, which she promptly put on and wouldn't take off until it was time to put her pajamas on. She has been wearing them around the house every day since. She finally wore them outside today and walked around in the snow. She thought that was pretty great. She also got a doctor's kit, a fairy house, a new movie, a rocking chair, a teeter totter, and a high chair and stroller set for her baby dolls. We had to have Papaw and Mamaw come over and help put that together.

Tomorrow evening we will have Ryan's side of the family at our house and Saturday we will go to my parents' to celebrate with my mom's family.

Next week, I get the whole week off, so we're going to catch up on things at home. Please pray for Aubrey (and peace for my mind). She had some blood in her urine on Monday, which they assumed was a urinary tract infection. The cultures came back today and they were negative, so she has to go in again next week to have her urine checked. I am a bit concerned, but the doctor thinks that she probably just had some irritation. I'd just like to know for sure.

-A

1 comment:

  1. April and Aubrey,

    Merry Christmas to the both of you! You are in my thoughts and prayers, not only this holiday season. but always! Wishing you and your entire family Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete