Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Little Comedy Act

Aubrey cracks me up sometimes. Today I had to get her up early because we were headed down to the Newport Aquarium, so she was still tired while driving to my parents' house, but when we passed a row of small pine trees, she started telling me that she saw some little trees; however, halfway through the word little she stopped and changed her word to tiny and told me that she saw some tiny trees. It just cracked me up for some reason.

She really enjoyed seeing the fish, sharks, and turtles today. She touched a shark and a star fish and would have probably jumped in the tide poll had we let go of her. We stopped at the mall on the way home to make a couple of returns and she wanted Lilly, her baby doll to ride in the stroller, not her. She did ok for a little while, but then wanted to run off. My mom ended up staying with Aubrey and Camryn in the play section while I finished up the returns. Before we left, we had to ride up and down the escalator. What fun!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment