Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Car

I got a new vehicle! I thought it might be a good idea to have a four wheel drive for the winter out in the country, or the middle of nowhere as the guys at work say. I decided on a GMC Acadia, but they didn't have any all wheel drives on their lot, so mine had to be ordered. They said that it could take up to six weeks to get it, but it was In in just over four weeks. I picked it up Saturday in the nice, snowy weather. I have only driven it a couple of days, but I like it so far!

Saturday night we went to Shawnee Prairie for the luminary walk with Justin, Tricia, Brooklynn, and Elliott. Aubrey and Elliot were snuggled up tight I. The wagon, we had a good time and Aubrey sat on Santa's lap.

Sunday we went. To the Boonshoft Museum for a birthday party, and then we did some Christmas shopping.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new car! We just bought an Acadia too and I love it! I love reading your blogs and happy to hear you are both doing great! Take Care, Danelle Moore:)

    ReplyDelete