Thursday, June 23, 2011

Living in Town

I don't think I'd ever dreamed that I would tell someone that I liked living in town, but I'm enjoying it. Aubrey and I stopped at the library yesterday on the way home from our dentist appointments so I could request a book for inter-library loan. She chose to check out a movie and they have to be back in a couple days. She was done with it today and after her nap, she wanted to talk a walk. We walked to the library and returned it, found another movie, and then we played on the school's playground for a while. It kept looking like it was going to rain, so we only played for 10 minutes or so before heading home. It never did rain!

Some of our backdoor neighbors came over last night. They have three children, one of which is just a few weeks younger than Aubrey; he will turn three at the end of August. They played on Aubrey's swingset for a little while. Aubrey wanted to have a picnic and eat lunch outside today so we did and then she wanted Reed to come over and play again, but they weren't outside, so she had to settle for playing with me.

I think I unpacked the last box today! I am mostly down to putting pictures up on the walls and organizing things. I still need to organize Aubrey's room and the bathroom closet. My aunts unpacked things and got them put away, but I'm not tall enough to reach everything on the top shelf in the cabinet! I'm glad it has been out of boxes though!

-A

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having some very relaxing summer days. You have some great neighbors and it is nice that they are able to all play in the back yard together. Prayers always for you and Miss Aubrey.

    ReplyDelete