Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blessings

Thanksgiving was three days ago, and I'm sure that some of you shared what you were thankful for when you sat around the table with your family. That's not a tradition that my family has, we might have to start half an hour before we want to eat to get that done, but it wouldn't be a bad tradition. Anyway, I am thankful for many things, even though we've not had an easy year.

I'm thankful ...
that we have such strong faith that I dully trust that Ryan is in Heave with our Savior and we'll see him again someday.
that Aubrey loves going to Sandy's house, it makes going to work that much easier.
that my parents are always willing to come when I need them.
that Ron stops in to check on Aubrey and Me every couple of days.
that I have a job I love.
that we have many friend who care for us.
that my beautiful daughter reminds me so much of her wonderful daddy.
that Aubrey must have Ryan's dancing genes, because she was grooving on the dance floor Saturday night and she doesn't get that from me!
that my brother and his family have been coming to church.
that we have family traditions, like cutting down our Christmas tree. There are some pictures of the girls below.
that God is faithful, always.

-A



1 comment:

  1. So well put, April. You are really inspirational. We continue praying for you and Aubrey. Take care.

    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete