Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Staying Busy

Aubrey and I have had a busy week so far. On Sunday, we rested at Papaw and Mamaw's house - Aubrey and I both took naps! Monday after work, I had to take the van up to Celina and get the door looked at for a recall. Aubrey got to eat at McDonald's afterwards because she was so good at the dealership. Last night, Auntie Rachel came over for a while, and tonight when I picked Aubrey up, we went to Piqua to get her Christmas pictures taken. Afterwards, Mommy got to choose where we ate, and that's to close to Red Lobster to pass up!

Still muddling through information for Ryan's estate. I've got a couple specific issues I've been praying about, I appreciate all your prayers for us throughout. Our support means a lot to us.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Hi April,

    We are still praying for you and Aubrey daily. I hope things will go smoothly with the estate and you can put that part of things behind you soon. Glad all went so well with the scholarship fund raising. That's awesome!

    Blessing you both of you girls,
    Jill S.

    "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace. In the world there will be tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world!" -John 16:33

    ReplyDelete