Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rough Week

This has been a bit of a rough week for me. I haven't been sleeping very well and there are lots of things going on. I feel off kelter and I don't know why - I guess it is just one of those weeks. Kasich got elected, so I'm thinking that the face of public education is going to change, we'll see what happens. Here's the verse I'm focused on this week: "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men." Colossians 3:23

I could use your prayers this week

-A

3 comments:

  1. Oh, we'll be praying for you, April -- have no doubt about that. You have to expect some rough patches here and there. I think you are expecting too much from yourself! You have been through so much. Allow yourself some time to grieve, your body is adjusting to all the physical and emotional stress you are working through! May God keep giving you strength as you go through each and every day (and night). Hope you get some well restful nights here soon. We'll definitely keep praying for you and wishing you better weeks ahead!

    Oh, and thanks for posting the verse -- Love it!! I think I'm going to post it up in my house for my husband and I to see everyday!

    Hang in there, April, lean on our wonderful LORD. He is there, helping you.

    God Bless,
    Alan, Vickie, Simon, Eli, and Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of love and prayers your way!! And if you need anything else just let us know.
    Curt, Karen, Conner, Cade and Carson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of you when the election results came in. As the holidays approach, you will be in my prayers even more. I agree with Alan and Vicki above. Jesus grieved; He expects us to grieve; that's the way God made us. He didn't sugar coat the process. He will hold you in the palm of His hand in this process!

    God bless
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete