Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treating



We had a very busy weekend.

Friday evening we went out for supper with Ryan's family. Both his dad and brother had had birthdays in the past couple weeks, so we took them out to the Texas Roadhouse. Aubrey danced with the servers, but I was afraid to leave her to get my camera, so no pictures.

Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Hunt at Shawnee Prairie with our friends Brooklynn and Elliott (and their parents). I think all three kids had a good time. Aubrey and Brooklynn painted pumpkins, Aubrey painted her clothes as well!



Saturday evening my parents came over and brought Camryn, and Justin and Tricia brought Brooklynn and Elliott and we went trick-or-treating in Willowdell. Aubrey enjoyed it, but didn't want to leave her hood up.



Sunday we went shopping and Aubrey got a new stroller.

We're keeping busy, that's for sure! Things are going well. There are still many things to do for the will, etc. but I'm trying to chip away a little at a time.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to drop by and say HI! I don't always get time to check the blog out, but when one of us does we enjoy hearing about how Aubrey is doing and you to. I think about you two alot, and how you are doing. Just please remember Taylor and I aren't that far away and if you ever need anything please give us a call...Even if it is just a visit to catch up!
    Jo ~n~ Taylor Stuck

    ReplyDelete