Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Snow (umm Ice) Day

We are off work again today, and I bet you'll never be able to guess where I am . . . at work! I was in the office for about a half day on Monday and at a school yesterday. I'm supposed to be out both tomorrow and Friday. I have an appointment in town this afternoon, so I thought I could probably use a little time in the office to clear off my desk and get caught up on a few things.

Aubrey and I played baby dolls and watch Strawberry Shortcake this morning, then she went to Sandy's around lunchtime so she could have an uninterrupted nap. I came to town, stopped at Wal-Mart, and headed to my office. I think I can actually see most of my desk right now, so I'm taking a quick break to update you all on our happenings, which have been few lately.

Over the weekend, we had 2 birthday parties - one for my cousin, who turned 14 and the other for our friend, Elliott, who turned 2 today! We had a lot of fun at both parties. Last night Aubrey and I went to Kohl's and she got some new dresses and tights, which she promptly wanted to put on when we got home. I talked her in to waiting until Sunday to wear a new dress to church. We also ate supper at Panera Bread last night where Aubrey delighted all the older people in there watching her help me get napkins and drinks, and later (when she was ready to leave) sit under the table and proclaim to the whole restaurant, that she wasn't going home with me. Two year olds are so much fun! :) She was actually very cute, but after the fifth time I asked her to get out from under the table, I was getting a bit impatient.

Anyway, that's about all that's going on at the Wulber household.

-A

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you April if I haven't told you before that you inspire me. I love to see the photos of Aubrey, she is a beautiful girl. I think if your family often. Take care and God Bless!
    Kathy RN

    ReplyDelete