Thursday, January 27, 2011

It Has Been A While

I know, it has been a while since I've posted. That's because there isn't really a whole lot to report. Aubrey and I have been going to a tumbling class at the YMCA on Monday nights. It isn't supposed to be a parent participation class, but she insists that I come out and sit in the circle when they do their stretches, and then the teacher in me insists that I intervene when she's supposed to be standing in line and she's running around the gym. It is fun though and on days that are not Mondays, she asks about going to class.

I have been very busy at work. Someone looking at my calendar would probably not be able to figure out when I'm supposed to be coming or going someplace; some days I struggle to keep it straight. After another couple weeks, my calendar looks like it might calm down a little, but that could change quickly. I know that we've had enough snow lately, but I'm strongly hoping for a delay tomorrow so I can sleep in a little. I'm tired!

I guess that's all for now, we continue to appreciate your prayers for our family.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment