Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day

I got to stay home with Aubrey today, but I think it is a bit windy to play outside. So, we've been putting puzzles together and putting clothes on the baby dolls. Aubrey has also been watching movies and riding her rocking horse.

We played outside in the snow on Tuesday afternoon. Aubrey rode around the yard in her sled, but I think she was a little cold because she didn't want to stay outside too long.

I think I've had about enough snow and it is only January!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the two of you had a nice relaxing day! I agree, I have had enough with the snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, come on! I love the snow! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! Hee-hee!

    Just think of it this way, April, just one more day closer to spring!

    PS ~ Cute, cute, cute pictures of Aubrey ice skating. Thanks for sharing! I can see so much of her dad in her!

    God Bless,
    Alan, Vickie, Simon, Eli, and Henry

    ReplyDelete