Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Test Results and Tumbling

I'm pretty sure I posted on here before Christmas that Aubrey had blood in her urine and I took her to the doctor. They initially diagnosed her with a urinary tract infection, but the cultures came back negative two days before Christmas. That was good news that she didn't have an infection but left me to wonder why the blood and white blood cells were showing up? Her doctor wasn't too worried about it at all, but he knew it would ease my thoughts to have her urine retested. We took a sample in last Wednesday and got the results on Monday - no blood -so everything looks good.

Last night we went to tumbling class at the YMCA. The class is really for three and four year olds, but I thought Aubrey would enjoy it so I called to see if they'd allow her to do it. They said it was ok. She wasn't focused on the class the entire time, but she did well and I guess she enjoyed it because she wanted to go back tonight. It is hard for a two year old to wait a whole week to do something fun again!

I think it should be Friday already, I'm tired enough for it to be.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Glad everything came back okay with Aubrey. I can see her as a little tumbler. Talk to you soon. Amy B.

    ReplyDelete