Friday, March 25, 2011

Strep Throat

Aubrey is sick again. Poor little one went to bed Wednesday night with a rash that I was a little suspicious about, but didn't worry too much. After she started coughing, then woke up around 1 with a fever of 101.5, and then threw up the tylenol half hour after I gave it to her, I knew something was up. She went to the doctor yesterday afternoon. By that time, her rash had overtaken her whole body and she was running a fever of 104. After 2 doses of her antibiotic, I do have her fever a little more under control, but she still had a low grade fever this morning. She did act like she felt a little better this morning than she did yesterday.

Pray for her.

-A

1 comment:

  1. It is no fun when our kids are sick! I know it must be difficult to face these times without Ryan. Please find comfort in knowing that God would not have put you in this situation if He was not certain you were strong enough to pull through. Praying the Aubrey feels well soon and the that you finish off the school year healthy. I know that the two of you are ready for some much needed summer time!
    ~Prayers Always!

    ReplyDelete