Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

Aubrey and I had a great weekend.

Friday after work we went to Jumpy's in Troy with our friends, Greta and Christy. Jumpy's is a building with those blow-up, inflatable jumping things (5 in one place). The girls had a blast and because they wanted to go down the largest slide they had, Christy and I had to participate to get them to the top. It was really fun.

Saturday morning, Mamaw and Papaw came over and I went to Muncie to a Thirty-One party. This was the only bad part of the weekend because not only did I spend money buying some cute bags and a new purse, when I was backing out of my spot in the driveway, watching so as not to hit another car, I hit their basketball goal post with the front of my car. That trip over there was a little expensive for me, as I will probably have to replace a piece on the front fender to fix it :(. I did have fun at the party though, so in the whole scheme of things, one minor mishap doesn't ruin everything. Saturday evening, we met our friends Curtis and Karen and their boys down in Dayton for supper and then went to the mall. While Curtis watched the four kids, Karen and I got manicures and pedicures, it was very relaxing!

Today we spent the day at my parents, Aubrey played with her cousins and I got to read a book, which I'm going to have to sit down and finish here shortly.

Nice to have a weekend like that.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment