Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Taking Applications

Bath time was Ryan's domain. When Ryan first got sick just a little over two years ago, I had to take over giving baths. At first Aubrey wasn't very happy about this, but after a while, I got the hang of things. Ever since then, unless I can get someone else talked into it, I've been giving Aubrey her baths. This might just be my least favorite mom job. I've decided it is time to look for someone who would like to be hired to give Aubrey her baths at 7:15 every other night :). I'm not sure what the pay rate will be for this position, still figuring out the fine details! Obviously, I'm just kidding, but we've been talking about daddy a lot lately and we miss him a bit.

Last night I went to the Versailles FFA banquet where they honored Ryan's memory with a wonderful poem written by Shayne Cheadle and a slideshow of some pictures of Ryan's FFA years. I appreciate so much what others do and say to honor Ryan's memory. It was shared that a tree will be planted at the school in memory of Ryan and this will surely be meaningful to Aubrey when she is a student there in the future.

Thank you all who still think about and pray for our family, we appreciate it.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment