Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We've Got It All

Well, actually Aubrey has it all. Her strep throat seems to be better, but she's been coughing quite a bit and I didn't feel comfortable about it. We went back to the doctor today. She has a double ear infection, bronchitis, pneumonia, and her oxygen level is a little low. She had to get a breathing treatment in the doctor's office and then we brought an inhaler home with some albuterol for the next couple of days. She is also taking a steroid and a different antibiotic. The good thing is that she acts like she feels much better than she did even two days ago. So, we're stuck away from the other kids for another day or so. I really wish the weather would get nice so that we can get outside and dust off all our germs!

Aubrey coughs a lot at night, so I haven't been sleeping very well. Please pray for both of us.

-A

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I hope she feels better soon...I am sure once it warms up and she is able to be outside she will get rid of all this junk. Prayers for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor girl and poor mom! I just got on and was going to send you an email to see how she was. Poor thing. I hope you are able to get some rest. Amy B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, My! That is quite a list of things to have. I hope she gets to feeling better soon for her sake and yours! Christi

    ReplyDelete