Sunday, February 14, 2010

Busy Weekend

On the way home from the hospital Friday, Ryan informs me that his tractor troubleshooting team has practice in North Star on Saturday and he'd like to go. So, he got up and made us breakfast and then left for a practice with his students. I know it does him good, but I think it was also very tiring for him. After we ate lunch, he landed on the couch for a couple of hours. I went to a baby shower and then he took me out for supper for my birthday. It was a nice dinner, but they were packed because of Valentine's Day and so we were out late.

We went to church this morning and then to my parents' to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday as well as mine for lunch. Ryan slept for a couple hours before we headed home, then he slept more here. He's already gone to bed for the night.

He has a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm wondering if he's going to need blood - when his hemoglobin is low, he gets really tired.

Tomorrow is a day of doctor's appointments, so although we get the day off, we'll be busy again!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment