Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Long Chemo Appointment

Today, I took Ryan to get his chemo, it was a long appointment, but better than the 7 hours he spent in the hospital getting blood yesterday. I have been reading the book, My Sister's Keeper, so while he was playing games on his computer, I got a lot of reading done! Ryan played with Aubrey some this morning and she really enjoying having him here.

We had a call from the insurance company tonight and they have talked with OSU, so Ryan's going to try to get some information from OSU tomorrow. We're hoping to get things moving sooner than later, but we are trying to be patient with everyone's timing. I'm sure that God has a plan for when this is to be done, but His timing isn't always my timing, and sometimes I'm not good with that (honestly, most of the time I'm not good with waiting).

We continue to appreciate all your prayers and support given to us. We truly thank God for all our blessings each day.

-A

2 comments:

  1. If you need anything while at OSU, please let me know. I work at OSU Med Center. I understand that his doctor will be Dr. Devine. Is that correct? I used to work in the cancer area (research side) so I'm familiar with most of the doctors. I'm not sure if Ryan remembers me or not (I sent him an email to his work account). I know a new hospital can be daunting and it's further away from home. If you either of you need a distraction or have questions, there is a friendly face here. Feel free to email me: thomasjkeller@gmail.com . Cheers, Tom Keller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if you guys need anything at all please remember that we are here and praying ofr you even if you are just to tired from running around and need a meal made or anything Taylor and I are here just let one of us know and we will do whatever we can to help out!!!
    Thoughts and Prayers
    The Stucks

    ReplyDelete