Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tired of the Snow

Well, I've had enough of the snow for this winter. It is keeping me away from Ryan and it is too windy and cold to take Aubrey out to play in it. Ryan seemed to be feeling really well today each time I talked to him on the phone. He even called my aunt to ask her to bring Chinese food for dinner. I concluded that he must be feeling pretty good if he's asking for Chinese food. I think he's ready to come home because he's decided that he has eaten everything on the menu and he doesn't want to keep ordering the same things over and over. I'm ready for him to come home, but then that means I have to cook!

Ryan's white count was 700 today, and he needs to get to 1000. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day. Regardless, Aubrey and I are breaking out of here and going to see him. Well, Aubrey probably won't get to go tomorrow yet, she's still coughing and trying to get better.

Thank you all for your continued prayers as we'll be learning more in a week or so about when we'll be headed to Ohio State.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment