Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cleaning Out Vehicles

My mom came up this morning and we cleaned out Ryan's car and moved it out from in front of the barn. I'm looking to sell the car; it doesn't do me much good since I can't drive it anyway. We also swept out the truck. Aubrey enjoyed getting to be outside so much, and she even talked Mamaw into pushing her on the swing a couple of times.

Tonight we are going to visit some of our friends. There will be a total of 11 kids there, so I expect Aubrey to have a great time.

-A

1 comment:

  1. I like hearing about when your mom comes to lend a helping hand. I know that you are blessed with support from both of your families. I pray often that you and Aubrey are moving on peacefully. Your husband was a great man and so very lucky to have you as his wife.
    Chuck and Kelly Smith

    ReplyDelete