Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Park

This afternoon, after I picked Aubrey up, we went to the park with our friends - Tricia, Brooklynn, and Elliott. Aubrey had a great time playing and I enjoyed visiting with Tricia. Aubrey woke up crying a couple of times last night, which is not like her. I took her to the doctor today and she has an ear infection. No fun!

I was reading a magazine earlier today and there was an article about the hour right before dinner when everyone is coming home from work, and no one is in a good mood. It suggests that you let the kids pull all the tissues out of the box, and then stuff them all back in later- sounds like something I could find useful. You might want to check the kleenexes before using them at my house!

I also had an appointment about the will today, things are moving, slowly, but moving. Please continue to keep me and that whole situation in your prayers.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Praying things go well with the lawyers. I'm sure that can be nerve-wrecking and aggravating. Hope it will all go through quickly and smoothly!

    Blessings,
    Jill S.

    "My God is changeless in his love for me, and he will come and help me." -Psalm 59:10

    ReplyDelete