Monday, October 11, 2010

A Trip to Illinois

We traveled to Illinois this weekend. My cousin's wife is having a baby in November and we went for the baby shower. My mom, sister-in-law, nieces, and Aubrey went along in the van. The trip wasn't too long and Aubrey stayed dry the whole trip. She also got to sit in a fire truck, she thought that was pretty cool.

Tonight we got the gator out for a ride while we were cleaning out Ryan's truck. Aubrey also got to swing on her swing set. I worked on cleaning out a couple more kitchen cabinets. Just a little while ago I was sitting in the living room and heard a bang. I got up to yell at Georgia (the cat) for knocking done her food bucket, but when I opened the door, a skunk was scurrying up the side of the door to climb out. Guess I' ll have to get that door closed in!

1 comment:

  1. Just hope the skunk did not leave anything behind or spray anything. Thank Goodness Aubrey didn't find it and think it was a new "kitty" to play with. :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete