Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Doing Great

I would like to report that my child is very successful at being a big girl. She wants to do everything herself, including getting her supper. She did this last night and the whole of it ended up on the floor! Good thing it wasn't steaming hot and didn't land on her; she scared me. Really, it is fun to watch her be proud of herself for going to the bathroom on the potty and not in her underwear. She is wearing a pull-up at night and as soon as she gets up, she wants to get her underwear on. She is able to do so many things for herself, but she is still cuddly and loving and likes me to carry her and hold her. It gives me joy to watch her. I'm pretty sure that she has pink eye, but thankfully the doctor called in a prescription for her and didn't make me bring her in; I left work early yesterday to take her in for her flu shot.

Aubrey stayed at home with Auntie Rachel today and I heard that they rode in Grandpa's truck to haul wagons; I'm sure she was extremely excited about that. Tonight we are going to try to clean out her closet and find her some warm clothes, although I hear that it may be warming up again.

I've been missing Ryan a lot this week. I appreciate prayers for peace and comfort.

-A

2 comments:

  1. April,
    I just want you to know that I think of you often, and I'm praying for both you and Aubrey.
    Connie Yoder

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still praying for you girls each day. We pray for your comfort and peace. Thinking of you...Jill

    "May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word."
    -2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

    ReplyDelete