Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crazy

I'm not sure what is crazier right now - work or home. There are so many things that I'm trying to do at home and some of my work overflows to home and vice versa; some days I feel like things are never ending. One night this week, I laid in bed for almost two hours before I finally fell asleep; I had way too many things running through my head.

I would appreciate your prayers for all that is stressing me out!

Aubrey is being her ornery, cute self. It is hard to get made at her, but sometimes she pushes all my buttons at once. She is doing excellent with her potting and we're trying to work on colors a little. She loves drawing and painting and I try to get her to tell me what colors she is using. Evenings are crazy, but fun with her.

-A

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you April! It was so nice to see you Sat. and Sun.
    ~Jacci

    ReplyDelete